Name: Crysis Shvir
- Crysis’s first name does not seem to fit in with traditional Khajiit names because it is not a traditional Khajiit name: when Crysis was born, an old seer in her clan predicted she would travel far, and encounter much danger and peril. Her parents (perhaps having a sense of humor) named her after a corruption of the Cyrodilic word “crisis.” (*Note: “Shvir” is not pronounced as “shiver,” but rather the “sh” flows directly into “vir.” Shvir thus sounds more like “shuver.”)
- Crysis was born physically female and also identifies as female.
Age: 47 (as of 4E 208)
- Year of birth was 4E 161
Race: Khajiit (Dagi)
- The only description the Elder Scrolls have ever given of the Dagi (and the Dagi-raht, their slightly larger cousins,) is that they are born when the moon Secunda is in its new phase while the moon Masser is waning, and that they are smaller and of lighter-weight than other more common Khajiit. This allows them to live in the high canopy of Tenmar forest. They are also said to be naturally attuned with magic, and make excellent spellcasters.
- For my headcanon: Dagi tend to be more feline in shape than either form of the Cathay or Suthay. While both forms of the Dagi are slightly taller than the Cathay or Suthay (but not Cathay-raht and Suthay-raht,) they are built a lot less sturdy, and weigh less. While the Dagi tend to be faster and more agile than their slightly larger Dagi-raht cousins, the Dagi-raht are more hardy and posses more stamina than the Dagi.
Sexuality: Pansexual, panromantic, pan species/race, polyamorous
- About the only things that matter to Crysis as far as relationships go is that the individuals involved are all consenting (so children/creatures of animal or below intelligence are a big no,) and that everyone in the relationship is compatible with one another. For flings, sans some of the compatibility part.
Appearance: Picture with a few modifications
- Forstature, Crysis is slightly taller than the Cathay playable in Skyrim. However, she is also slimmer than most Cathay while still having some weight to her. Her build mimics more closely that of an Amur leopard (while keeping to the biped form) than that of a tiger or other more sturdy cat. Her fur is longer than most, but not enough to make her overly “fluffy.” She also posses a slight “mane” of fur on the back of her head. Is is generally unkempt and fluffed.
- While many Khajiit are dark in color, Crysis takes this to an extreme. Her fur is pure black with no rosettes or any sort of different markings. Even her eyes are a dark shade of grey. At her birth, the clan seer remarked that she had “Never seen one so dark that burns so brightly.” When Crysis aged and her prowess in fire magic became even greater (see below) than what the seer had predicted, the wizened cat added that “Perhaps it (her color) was burned out of her by the roaring inner flame she possesses.”
- When it comes to the Arcane, Crysis is frighteningly powerful. She has been attuned to magic to a point that most would describe as symbiotic since birth (though it is notable that Crysis has always striven to further her abilities rather than just relying on her natural prowess.) Crysis believes her natural affinity to magic comes from the combination of being born a Dagi and being Dragonborn.
- While she is skilled in all magic, Crysis is most proficient in fire magic, and magic of a darker persuasion (though she tends to combine this with the prior, or not use it at all.) Her combat style with magic is offensive, focused, intense, and terrifying.
((Note: This is a Work In Progress. I still have to add many things such as Relations, Physical Abilities, Mental Abilities, Personality, and a Brief History, as well as fleshing out the Magical Abilities section. I figured I should at least get something up; please bear with me.))